Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Introduction

Over the past year or so, I've been developing some mechanical trading systems that work across a variety of currency pairs. I've tested them using my own tools (perl & tick data) and have found them to be pretty robust.

Like any mechanical system, you'll experience some drawdown...it all depends on how much risk you're taking in each trade. I don't like to risk alot - usually around 1% per trade...that keeps my drawdown to something < 15% (I'll post more about that issue later).

I get alot of email requests for programming help and trading ideas, so I thought I'd start posting my activities here. I'll not only post signals, but I'll show you how the signals are generated and how the system(s) were tested.

No warrenty is implied. In other words, don't trade with money that you can't afford to lose!

No comments: